drank Lemon Ginger & Manuka Honey by Pukka

Picked this up at Winners today, sad that their tea section has gone down drastically. The name appealed to me, even though the other Pukka tea I’ve had wasn’t too great. Only after I bought it did I notice the “manuka honey flavor”, which seems counterproductive to me. Bah.

This is a very granular tea, and while I get the ginger, lemon and honey – it just tastes artificial and wrong. It’s far from horrible, it’s just far from what I wanted.

Flavors: Honey, Lemon Zest, Metallic