drank Cold 911 (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

Had two huge cups of this last night, and this is one huge cup using those combined leftover leaves. The re-steep isn’t anywhere near as flavorful, but it’s still quite tasty. Increasing the rating as I think this has now become a staple in my house for when I’m feeling ill or off.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more 3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada