80
drank Cold 911 (organic) by DAVIDsTEA
1146 tasting notes

Had two huge cups of this last night, and this is one huge cup using those combined leftover leaves. The re-steep isn’t anywhere near as flavorful, but it’s still quite tasty. Increasing the rating as I think this has now become a staple in my house for when I’m feeling ill or off.

Preparation
200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more 3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

Teaholic! Currently loving flavored blacks, greens, whites, green rooibos blends, straight blacks and greens, and have a long-standing adoration for herbals/medicinals. Dessert teas top my list along with anything cocoa-y.

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Having said that, I’m traveling indefinitely (currently in Ireland) so my stash will sit and wait for me, as I send back tea to explore more when I get home again.

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, single mom, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time either running, swinging kettlebells, or hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, and thus I’m avoiding these for now as well. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Location

Burnaby, BC, Canada

Following These People

Moderator Tools

Mark as Spammer