Gosh I’ve missed Drop Dead Diva, my junk-food-for-the-brain TV fix. This tea went along with it beautifully!

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
Suziqzer

I love that series too. Been recording it on DVR, buy need to take some time to catch up on it.

mewakeling

I just starting watching it on Netflix. It is tons of fun so far. I was getting through the first season really quickly, but then I got distracted rewatching Grimm.

Comments

Suziqzer

mewakeling

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada