84

Gosh I’ve missed Drop Dead Diva, my junk-food-for-the-brain TV fix. This tea went along with it beautifully!

Preparation
200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
Suziqzer

I love that series too. Been recording it on DVR, buy need to take some time to catch up on it.

mewakeling

I just starting watching it on Netflix. It is tons of fun so far. I was getting through the first season really quickly, but then I got distracted rewatching Grimm.

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Comments

Suziqzer

I love that series too. Been recording it on DVR, buy need to take some time to catch up on it.

mewakeling

I just starting watching it on Netflix. It is tons of fun so far. I was getting through the first season really quickly, but then I got distracted rewatching Grimm.

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

Teaholic! Currently loving flavored blacks, greens, whites, green rooibos blends, straight blacks and greens, and have a long-standing adoration for herbals/medicinals. Dessert teas top my list along with anything cocoa-y.

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Having said that, I’m traveling indefinitely (currently in Ireland) so my stash will sit and wait for me, as I send back tea to explore more when I get home again.

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, single mom, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time either running, swinging kettlebells, or hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, and thus I’m avoiding these for now as well. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Location

Burnaby, BC, Canada

Following These People

Moderator Tools

Mark as Spammer