Wow. This is a lovely cup, and it strongly reminds me of something Butiki-ish, but for the life of me can’t place. Think gorgeous, tiny curled green tea (the picture doesn’t do it justice) with a strong apricot/peach aroma, and then the flavor is — full, nutty, apricot/peach, thick, granular (almost chewy?), lush, summer-like. If chestnuts tasted like delicate peaches or apricots, this would be a similar flavor… or at least feel. An excellent straight green, and one I’m happy to drink often.

Grabbed this directly from Royal Tea Bay on AliExpress (http://www.aliexpress.com/store/320709), and it was a quick and pleasant experience, with excellent packaging. I highly recommend them.

Flavors: Apricot, Chestnut

Ubacat

Thanks for the link. Excellent shipping and price of that tea too.

MissB

Agreed! They marked it as a gift too, so I paid $0 to get it here.

Ubacat

That’s an extra bonus! I look forward to reading more of your reviews from this company. I’ve been checking out their website. Some really interesting teas.

Comments

Ubacat

Thanks for the link. Excellent shipping and price of that tea too.

MissB

Agreed! They marked it as a gift too, so I paid $0 to get it here.

Ubacat

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

London, England