drank Mandarin Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Excitedly opened this today, wanting to try it immediately. Yay, mandarin!

Sadly, it smelled little of mandarin and tasted little of it too. I don’t get it. It was sweet and sort of (?) fruity, but just generically so. Distinctive flavoring too.. must try again.

0.25 tsp in 2 oz.

Iced 2 OZ / 59 ML
Stephanie

Matcha flavors seem pretty hit or miss

MissB

In my experience, I like the dessert flavored ones much more than the fruit-flavored ones, although it really depends on how strong the flavoring is.

Suziqzer

Oh.. Hope you get it working for you

Nattie

I’ve tried a couple of ‘delicate’ level matchas, and wasn’t able to pick anything out at all other than matcha. I should be getting my first proper order soon – amaretto matcha plus this month’s sample – and I’ve gone for ‘robust’ because in my experience I need strong flavours in order to be able to pick them up!

Nattie

(The matchaccino you sent, however, was totally perfect and sooo caramel-y. I wish I knew which flavouring level they use for the matchaccinos. Any idea?)

Comments

Stephanie

Matcha flavors seem pretty hit or miss

MissB

Suziqzer

Oh.. Hope you get it working for you

Nattie

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

London, England