drank Mandarin Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Excitedly opened this today, wanting to try it immediately. Yay, mandarin!

Sadly, it smelled little of mandarin and tasted little of it too. I don’t get it. It was sweet and sort of (?) fruity, but just generically so. Distinctive flavoring too.. must try again.

0.25 tsp in 2 oz.

Iced 2 OZ / 59 ML
Stephanie

Matcha flavors seem pretty hit or miss

MissB

In my experience, I like the dessert flavored ones much more than the fruit-flavored ones, although it really depends on how strong the flavoring is.

Suziqzer

Oh.. Hope you get it working for you

Nattie

I’ve tried a couple of ‘delicate’ level matchas, and wasn’t able to pick anything out at all other than matcha. I should be getting my first proper order soon – amaretto matcha plus this month’s sample – and I’ve gone for ‘robust’ because in my experience I need strong flavours in order to be able to pick them up!

Nattie

(The matchaccino you sent, however, was totally perfect and sooo caramel-y. I wish I knew which flavouring level they use for the matchaccinos. Any idea?)

Comments

Stephanie

Matcha flavors seem pretty hit or miss