drank Lemon & Ginger by Clipper

This is what I drink when I’ve had too much to drink, and I’m an obnoxious arse who asks their nearest and dearest inappropriate things that makes everyone laugh — too inappropriate for Steepster, I assure you. Thanks for putting up with me, friends, even if sometimes I’m a bit.. mischievous! :) And thank you, tea, for allowing me to purge myself of this lovely wino-ishness.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more 4 tsp 18 OZ / 532 ML
Hello.Kiki

That’s ok, I think everyone does that to some extent. Last fourth of July/my birthday after far too many shots of tequila, I spent fifteen minutes crying to my husband about how wonderful and sexy I think he is lol.

ifjuly

Hello.Kiki, lolol! that’s adorable.

MissB

Amazing! I love that story. :)

Comments

Hello.Kiki

ifjuly

Hello.Kiki, lolol! that’s adorable.

MissB

Amazing! I love that story. :)

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada