Really just a chai, with a hint of something chocolatey in the end. Oh wait, caramel lingers after. I do like it… kinda makes me feel like I’m making out with Watson after he’s had a long drag off a pipe. A chocolate pipe, of course.

221tea

WHERE DO I SIGN UP? Make-out sessions with Dr. Hotson? COUNT ME IN.

MissB

Ha! I’m definitely sending you some of this. :)

Suziqzer

I have to admit that I had to look up who Watson was … blush…, but your comment made me laugh.

Cavocorax

heheh. I’ve never heard Hotson before but I’m filing that in my mental lexicon.

Cavocorax

(also, 221tea, I think I sent you some Sherlock)

Roswell Strange

(221, if you’re interested in doing a small swap, I can send you some of the Irene Adler blend if only just to try another Sherlock tea – I could also probably do a couple matcha samples. Though I don’t have a ton left at this point…)

221tea

I am literally bouncing up and down in my chair with excitement…and maybe too much caffeine…

SAMPLE ALL THE SHERLOCK TEAS!!!

Cav…I got “Hotson” from a fic where john was still in the army…his mates called him Hotson to get under his skin…hehe.

Roswell…I forgot to PM you about the Matcha…gonna do that now.

MissB…sorry for hijacking your post…I get excitable…

Comments

221tea

WHERE DO I SIGN UP? Make-out sessions with Dr. Hotson? COUNT ME IN.

MissB

Ha! I’m definitely sending you some of this. :)

Suziqzer

Cavocorax

heheh. I’ve never heard Hotson before but I’m filing that in my mental lexicon.

Cavocorax

(also, 221tea, I think I sent you some Sherlock)

Roswell Strange

221tea

SAMPLE ALL THE SHERLOCK TEAS!!!

Roswell…I forgot to PM you about the Matcha…gonna do that now.

MissB…sorry for hijacking your post…I get excitable…

Burnaby, BC, Canada