drank Lemon Meringue Rooibos by Tealish

Gosh I love this tea. It soothes and pleases, and I always drink it way too fast after it’s cooled. I may need to see if a cold brew is in order at some point… I mean, I have more than enough of it to try. ;)

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
TheTeaFairy

MissB, would you say this resembles Della Terra Lemon Chiffon? I’m just curious cause that’s about the only rooibos I can tolerate!

MissB

They’re very similar teas, however this one is a green rooibos, which I find I enjoy more than most red rooibos. I can send you some if you’d like to try it out?

TheTeaFairy

Aww, thank you missB, you are so kind! I will pass on the offer for now, trying so hard not to get anymore tea cause my cupboard is so out of control but will keep that in mind :-)

MissB

I understand the out-of-control cupboard all too well. I’m sure I’ll have lots for a while, so feel free to ask anytime.

CelebriTEA

The name of this tea is enough to make your mouth water…mmm…
Lemon Meringue…mmm

Comments

TheTeaFairy

CelebriTEA

The name of this tea is enough to make your mouth water…mmm…
Lemon Meringue…mmm

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada