drank Green Rooibos Citron by Adagio Teas

This is just so delicious, I’d say it’s one of the few non-fandom blends of Adagio that I truly love, and always want to have in stock. I need to try cold brewing it at some point. While it is very similar to Lemon Meringue (Tealish) and Lemon Chiffon (Della Terra), there’s still a creamier element here that I adore and want to continue drinking. One day, I should compare the three side-by-side.

Oooooh sounds tasty if it’s kinda sorta like those others