Birth Day, Verdant and Teavivre orders arrive, and sipping this while watching Awkward and waiting for my hair to dry after stripping the color (currently, it’s flurorescent orange). It’s a good, fun day. :)

OMGsrsly

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

caile

Happy birthday! : )

Sami Kelsh

Happy birthday! :)))

I wanna see pics of the new hair!! Happy birthday lady! Hope it’s the best damn day ever

Terri HarpLady

Yay! Happy Birthday!

VariaTEA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope it is amazing :)

Flyawaybirdie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! =)

Tea Sipper

Ubacat

Happy Birthday!

Comments

OMGsrsly

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

caile

Happy birthday! : )

Sami Kelsh

Happy birthday! :)))

Terri HarpLady

Yay! Happy Birthday!

VariaTEA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope it is amazing :)

Flyawaybirdie