Birth Day, Verdant and Teavivre orders arrive, and sipping this while watching Awkward and waiting for my hair to dry after stripping the color (currently, it’s flurorescent orange). It’s a good, fun day. :)

OMGsrsly

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

caile

Happy birthday! : )

Sami Kelsh

Happy birthday! :)))

I wanna see pics of the new hair!! Happy birthday lady! Hope it’s the best damn day ever

Terri HarpLady

Yay! Happy Birthday!

VariaTEA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope it is amazing :)

Flyawaybirdie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! =)

tea-sipper

Ubacat

Happy Birthday!

Comments

OMGsrsly

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

caile

Happy birthday! : )

Sami Kelsh

Happy birthday! :)))

Terri HarpLady

Yay! Happy Birthday!

VariaTEA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope it is amazing :)

Flyawaybirdie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! =)

tea-sipper

Ubacat

Happy Birthday!

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada