I have so much of this that I forget about it, because it’s sitting in a HUGE tin parked under my tea bags and sweetener. So today I pulled it out, because gosh darn it, it’s yummy for when I want something with zero caffeine. A bit too sweet today though, even though the creamy candy cane part was delish.

Suziqzer

Gpod to know an old favorite can still hold it’s own.

TeaBrat

I bet this won’t go bad anytime soon :)

Comments

Suziqzer

Gpod to know an old favorite can still hold it’s own.

TeaBrat

I bet this won’t go bad anytime soon :)

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada