drank Caramel Orange Rooibos by Safeway

Wow, this is… wow. This is bad. I don’t know how to describe it, other than maybe orange dish water. It’s sad too, because it’s a great tin, and the silk sachets are beautiful!

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

EWWW dish water flavor!! I thought it tasted like woodchips mixed with orange tang. The tin is really nice – I ended up tossing the tea and reusing the tin. I didn’t want to inflict the tea on others.

Suziqzer

Sounds like they tried to reel you in with the presentation & forgot to think about the tea. Yikes!

VariaTEA

Oh wow, that is quite unfortunate.

Comments

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

Suziqzer

VariaTEA

Oh wow, that is quite unfortunate.

Burnaby, BC, Canada