drank Caramel Orange Rooibos by Safeway

Wow, this is… wow. This is bad. I don’t know how to describe it, other than maybe orange dish water. It’s sad too, because it’s a great tin, and the silk sachets are beautiful!

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

EWWW dish water flavor!! I thought it tasted like woodchips mixed with orange tang. The tin is really nice – I ended up tossing the tea and reusing the tin. I didn’t want to inflict the tea on others.

Suziqzer

Sounds like they tried to reel you in with the presentation & forgot to think about the tea. Yikes!

VariaTEA

Oh wow, that is quite unfortunate.

Comments

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

Suziqzer

VariaTEA

Oh wow, that is quite unfortunate.

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada