drank Tension Tamer by Celestial Seasonings

Ah, Tension Tamer. You may not taste the best (invariably better than the last cup of tea I had, mind you), however you do ease my tension amazingly well, and for whatever reason I craved you tonight. Welcome back to my cupboard, yet again.

K S

I have not seen this on the shelf before. I will be paying more attention. The list of ingredients appeals to me much more than sleepytime extra. I really don’t care much for the spearmint in that one. Wonder how the two would taste together….

MissB

This is a weird mix, and it’s hard to describe. I do find it very relaxing though. There’s always some on the shelf here if you want me to send you some to try out.

gmathis

It’s been a while since I’ve had it…believe I remember it was very lemon-minty.

At least it is peppermint with this one. I have to keep an eye out for it,

Suziqzer

K S, I’m sure I’ve seen a location grocery store carry this one. I have yet to try it, too many other boxes of tea in my cupboard!

Comments

K S

MissB

gmathis

It’s been a while since I’ve had it…believe I remember it was very lemon-minty.

At least it is peppermint with this one. I have to keep an eye out for it,

Suziqzer

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada