drank Petrushka by Kusmi Tea

This one surprised me, and I’m wondering if it’s what was written on the bag? (Received this in a swap from Dinosara). The reason why I wonder is only because one name was scribbled out, and this is much better than the average rating that I’m finding on here, from folks I know I have similar taste buds to. Also wondering if there’s some form of berry in here that I may be (mildly) allergic to…

Brewed up green initially (weird) then a light coppery brown once finished. Smells of caramel, tastes of it, with something berry-ish in the background. Whatever it is, I quite like it, other than the lip burning bit, so I’m sadly dumping the last third of the cup. Still really grateful to have tried it!

Flavors: Berries, Caramel

Dinosara

Hmmm, should be the right tea (I think I accidentally wrote the wrong name on the bag) but I am not totally sure. Weird!

Comments

Dinosara

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada