drank Petrushka by Kusmi Tea

This one surprised me, and I’m wondering if it’s what was written on the bag? (Received this in a swap from Dinosara). The reason why I wonder is only because one name was scribbled out, and this is much better than the average rating that I’m finding on here, from folks I know I have similar taste buds to. Also wondering if there’s some form of berry in here that I may be (mildly) allergic to…

Brewed up green initially (weird) then a light coppery brown once finished. Smells of caramel, tastes of it, with something berry-ish in the background. Whatever it is, I quite like it, other than the lip burning bit, so I’m sadly dumping the last third of the cup. Still really grateful to have tried it!

Flavors: Berries, Caramel

Dinosara

Hmmm, should be the right tea (I think I accidentally wrote the wrong name on the bag) but I am not totally sure. Weird!

Comments

Dinosara

Burnaby, BC, Canada