drank Pu-erh by Blue Quill

I moved from Qualicum Beach – where this shop is located – almost four years ago now, so this is definitely an aged puerh. Ha! I wanted to try it again before I sent some off, and I’m glad I did. Brews up super dark, almost purple-black, and smells earthy and fresh. Tastes mushroom-y, and like cane sugar – the kind that crunches and has a hard time dissolving… it both feels and tastes like that to me, whatever that’s supposed to mean. I see it as a pretty standard tea though, and oddly, this came in tuo cha form, not loose as the picture shows.

Flavors: Earth, Honey, Mushrooms

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

Crunches!

OMGsrsly

A crunchy tasting tea. That sounds super interesting, but I’m not sure I’d want to try!

Comments

Crunches!

OMGsrsly

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada