A package from Permission Tree magically appears on my doorstep today.

“Huh?”I think to myself. “I didn’t order any tea from them. Or, did I?”

I walk upstairs, boil some water in anticipation, and open the small box. Oooh. I see! It seems the Tea Fairy (not TheTeaFairy on here, ha!) sent me some tea as a thank you, and in this case, it’s Suziqzer. So unexpected, unnecessary, and yet absolutely wonderful at the same time. I’m so excited!

Some really lovely options in the box, all of which I’m excited to try. This one however, this sample, it called to me to drink it.

The smell was a bit earthy and surprising, considering the ingredients. After steeping however and drinking it, I’m hooked. There’s a dryness to it (likely from the cacao), akin to eating a large amount of hazelnuts with the skin still on. I get the faint hazelnut flavor too, although it tricks me somewhat — there’s chocolate, coconut (only to add smoothness, as I detect little in the flavor itself) and creamy nut-likeness. I’d say this is the closest things to a Nutella tea that I’ve had.

Thanks again Suziqzer, for my first taste of Permission Tree!

Flavors: Cocoa, Coconut, Earth, Nuts

Suziqzer

Oh my Nutella Tea! Who would have known?! I gathered from the description it would be nutty cocoa, but didn’t consider nutella to come of it. Yeah! Glad it was enjoyable!

Comments

Suziqzer

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

London, England