Hm…. light and super creamy with the smell of caramel, even though it’s lacking a bit for me with caramel flavor, it’s still delicious. Thank you to Suziqzer for sending this to me!

On an unrelated note: Mother’s Day. Happy days to all of you who are celebrating as mothers, with your mothers, or with other people’s mothers. This (used) to be a really challenging day for me, when I was still grieving my Mom’s passing (I was 16, she was 45). Once I got through that first year of celebrations however, things became easier, to the point of where I forgot the pain or sadness at all, and now only think of her fondly.

Why am I sharing this? Because a gent I dated briefly, who ended things because he “needed to figure things out,” is having his first Mother’s Day since his mother passed late last year. Part of him trying to figure things out was realizing he needed more time to mourn and release, and I understood that completely (and did the same thing with a relationship I’d just started prior to my Dad passing, many years ago).

And so, I dedicate my tea-drinking, the lovely peonies sitting on my desk right now, and all of my happy, warm-and-fuzzy thoughts to those struggling with today for whatever reason that may be. I hope that you all find joy and peace in the comfort of knowing you’re far from alone, and that it really does get better.

TheTeaFairy

Thanks MissB for sharing this beautiful note with us…

Suziqzer

What a touching sentiment.

Suziqzer

Oh.. and glad you were able to try this one :)

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Thanks MissB for sharing this beautiful note with us…

Suziqzer

What a touching sentiment.

Suziqzer

Oh.. and glad you were able to try this one :)

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada