drank Choc Chip Chai by T2

This smells strongly of cardamom, and tastes mostly of it as well. While I like cardamom, it makes the tea too drying for me, way too drying. Zero chocolate as well, which really blows considering T2’s other flavored blends are quite yummy.

As I may have mixed this poorly before steeping, I’ll try again and leave the rating off for now.

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada