drank Pink Lemonade by DAVIDsTEA

Bah. I should know better than to buy iced teas from DAVIDs anymore.. I’ve yet to be pleased with these blends. Regardless, I bought it, made it for my kids, and they had a few glasses before refusing to have any more. So… I had a glass tonight. Yep, I get it. It’s super hibiscus tart unless you over-sweeten it, and there’s little else to it.

Iced 8 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
Suziqzer

Bummer..

Nxtdoor

I too have regrets about having bought this one. We bought 50 gr last year around this time (I know because it was Pride weekend) and we still have a couple of cups left to finish off.

Comments

Suziqzer

Bummer..

Nxtdoor

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada