drank Pink Lemonade by DAVIDsTEA

Bah. I should know better than to buy iced teas from DAVIDs anymore.. I’ve yet to be pleased with these blends. Regardless, I bought it, made it for my kids, and they had a few glasses before refusing to have any more. So… I had a glass tonight. Yep, I get it. It’s super hibiscus tart unless you over-sweeten it, and there’s little else to it.

Iced 8 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
Suziqzer

Bummer..

Nxtdoor

I too have regrets about having bought this one. We bought 50 gr last year around this time (I know because it was Pride weekend) and we still have a couple of cups left to finish off.

Comments

Suziqzer

Bummer..

Nxtdoor

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada