Well, I accidentally steeped this for over 20 minutes, so… it tastes like medicine. Pills. Yea… not going to rate it, because it’s definitely user error. Bah!

Thanks though Suziqzer, this definitely has my name all over it! :) I love me some herbal tea.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more 3 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
Suziqzer

Lol.. I’ve done that too many times myself. Hope it’s better next time!

Comments

Suziqzer

Lol.. I’ve done that too many times myself. Hope it’s better next time!

Burnaby, BC, Canada