Well, I accidentally steeped this for over 20 minutes, so… it tastes like medicine. Pills. Yea… not going to rate it, because it’s definitely user error. Bah!

Thanks though Suziqzer, this definitely has my name all over it! :) I love me some herbal tea.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more 3 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
Suziqzer

Lol.. I’ve done that too many times myself. Hope it’s better next time!

Comments

Suziqzer

Lol.. I’ve done that too many times myself. Hope it’s better next time!

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada