drank Blueberry Lagoon by Tealish

Why do I oversteep my last sips of a favorite tea? Silly me. Too much tartness and apple in this incarnation, so now I’ll just have to order more… ;)

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada