drank Green Rooibos Citron by Adagio Teas
1368 tasting notes

Yum yum yum yum yum! (I’m singing this, of course). While I’m enjoying my teas today, things are tasting off, less amazing than normal. Dunno why.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

I have days like that too :(

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

People who liked this



I have days like that too :(

Login or sign up to leave a comment.



A few years ago, the obsession with tea started. The cupboard got bigger and bigger, more swaps occurred, group buys, secret rendezvous with local teapassionistas… and that’s how you end up with 500+ different kinds of tea in your home. At one time.

Now, it’s purge time. Time to gather what’s needed and let go of the rest. Almost all of the tea was given away, sold, or otherwise shared. A few relics still remain. It’s still a challenge to avoid the chipmunk-like hoarding of The Teas, yet, the lightness of being from having so little compels me more. And so, I’m happy to share (anytime!) and will occasionally desire small amounts of tea for swaps, just to try.

As for the day-to-day stuff, I’m focused almost entirely on Love, (yes, with a capital L), Spirit/Self, transformation, and work (dating columnist and consultant).

No-can-do: lavender, overly floral (French florals, or florals that are creamy rather than, well, floral work well!), sugar, Splenda, all grains.

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.


Vancouver, BC, Canada

Following These People

Moderator Tools

Mark as Spammer