drank African Chai by Justea

Ah, I remember now why I didn’t order this in my jusTea buy a few months back. While I love the company and want to support it in any way that I can, most of their offerings are just outside my interest… and so I share it with friends and colleagues around the world.

This came in the last (May 2014) Amoda box. Lots of flowers in the blend, which in a chai I’m actually cool with; I find it adds a hint of smooth sweetness to the blend (usually). In this case, that’s exactly what it does, and I quite like it. I’ve obviously had it before from the rating, and I’ll keep it at that, however I doubt I’d go out of my way to order this. I do like it, it’s a very, very good chai.. just outside my tastes at this time.

Suziqzer

Bummer that Amoda canceled their program. Great price point for a monthly sampler. I’m hoping they come back with something as good or better for us all :)

Marzipan

Handmade tea has a good price one.

Cavocorax

They sound interesting, but sadly it’s US only. At least Amoda was in Vancouver so it gave us Canadians an option. Fingers crossed that their new program is as good or better than the current one!

Comments

Suziqzer

Marzipan

Handmade tea has a good price one.

Cavocorax

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

London, England