drank Marron Chocolat by Lupicia

Chesnut flavoring always smells a bit weird to me, so this tea definitely has that smell… and I’m finding it comforting. I wish there were more chocolate in here than just at the end of the sip, and it’s very much a milk, light chocolate flavor. The chestnuts come through in the flavor as well, although I doubt I’d know if someone didn’t tell me. Still, really creamy, vanilla-y, kinda roasty (almost) and comforting. I can see myself ordering more of this eventually.

Yay for Lupicia orders, and for having a tea mule to grab packages for me across the border from my box over there! :)

Flavors: Chocolate, Nuts, Vanilla

Marzipan

Tea mule – you are so funny.

Plunkybug

I have this one to try. It looks interesting, for sure.

Comments

Marzipan

Tea mule – you are so funny.

Plunkybug

I have this one to try. It looks interesting, for sure.

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada