drank Earl Grey Chocolat by Lupicia

So…. I’m far from a huge EG fan, however I do find that EGs mixed with something else to temper them are quite to my liking. So, I grabbed some of this in the hopes that it would an orange-y chocolate kinda tea.

Nope. This is more floral than anything, with some chocolate richness in the background. I’ll give it another few tries when my sinuses have cleared.

TheTeaFairy

I like bergamot, but was unimpressed with this one. Doesn’t matter cause I liked all my other Lupicia teas :-)

TeaBrat

I’m usually not a fan of anything Earl Grey or bergamot related!

MissB

Trying to think of the EGs I’ve enjoyed. Teajo has a lovely one, and the Marshmallow EG from Herbal Infusions was really lovely. The more floral ones though? I’ll pass. I had high hopes for this! I’ll just have to share it with my EG loving friends — yes, I’m looking at you, CelebriTEA.

Suziqzer

CelebriTEA certainly does love her EG’s. I’m slowly coming around to them, only had two so far I think. I’m still in awe of the fact that I can do citrus teas and enjoy them… I still won’t put a lemon slice in my iced tea, but a tea that’s blended w/citrus I’m finding a liking for sometimes, esp orange flavors.

Suziqzer

I think bergamot is a love or hate it thing. I thought I’d hate it, but finding I might enjoy it if it’s not overdone. Count me out of most florals though, unless they are light and well done.

Dinosara

I’ve always been curious about this one but also skeptical. The only other Chocolate Earl Grey I’ve had was not really pleasant.

Comments

TheTeaFairy

TeaBrat

I’m usually not a fan of anything Earl Grey or bergamot related!

MissB

Dinosara

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

London, England