drank Sakurambo (cherry) by Lupicia

Yea, this isn’t the tea from me. It smells so strongly, it’s making me a bit ill – and it smells like a floral apple instead of cherry to me. One sip and it’s gone down the drain.

Suziqzer

Yikes !

Comments

Suziqzer

Yikes !

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada