Description from Adagio: leather… a distinguished, if tired blend. Yep, I’d say that’s pretty accurate. There’s something nutty and… old… it’s just not my thing, although I could see my Dad having wanted to drink this as he smoked one of his pipes. Yep, that’s what this tastes like — hazelnut tobacco, the good kind. (Is there a good kind?)

Anyway. Not for me. Anyone else like this sorta flavor? I’ll send it along.

Flavors: Leather, Tobacco

jump62359

Oh but Lestrade though! I purchased him like two years ago, wow. But I remember loving him a ton because he was like the first tea I’ve ever purchased out of my Lupicia bubble haha

Comments

jump62359

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada