drank Buddha's Blend by DAVIDsTEA

Oh my goodness, this is horrid. I wanted to love it – my daughter got me two of the automatically locking tins at DAVIDs with her allowance – and yet, this is repulsive to me. Bitter, fake and… of course, fake strawberry flavoring in it, or something I’m wildly allergic to. Bleh. This is the worst face I’ve made all day for a tea. Just disgusting.

Who was it that asked for a tea that I HATE? Yeah, you’re getting some of this. :)

lmao

Virginia

Hahaha it’s ME! I’ve had this before…Girl it ain’t THAT bad! XD I thought it was ok. This is why I love asking people to send me one sample of something they really dislike, I find it so interesting to compare. Tastes vary so much from one person to the next.

Comments

lmao

Virginia

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada