drank Butterbeer by 52teas

All of the tasting notes that I see for this tea are from the original blend, and I know what I’ve got is a reblend… so I’m curious if anyone else has had a similar experience with this one. Because, one sip and I had to dump it. Tasted – literally – like cardboard.

whatshesaid

I’ve had that problem with 52teas before….

Dustin

I had that experience with that tea. I think mine may have been a reblend too.

Comments

whatshesaid

I’ve had that problem with 52teas before….

Dustin

I had that experience with that tea. I think mine may have been a reblend too.

Burnaby, BC, Canada