drank Cinnamon Bun by Della Terra

I can’t tell if this is me being weird with allergies/lingering cold stuffola, however this is just tasting ‘meh’ to me. There’s cinnamon, and just a hint of something sweet like a cinnamon bun icing -sorta thing… it’s just.. I dunno. I want the flavor to punch more?

This was just a sample from my massive sample purchase last year, and I think I’ll pass the rest of what’s left along so that perhaps someone else can enjoy this more.

Flavors: Cinnamon

Cheri

I’m so tired of allergies this year. The cottonwoods just started here and I’m in agony.

MissB

Decongestants make things even worse for me (heart palpitations, oh my!) but when I take this herbal concoction religiously (BELL Allergy) I find I’m symptom-free. Now I just need to find a tea that does something similar!

Comments

Cheri

MissB

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada