drank Cinnamon Bun by Della Terra

I can’t tell if this is me being weird with allergies/lingering cold stuffola, however this is just tasting ‘meh’ to me. There’s cinnamon, and just a hint of something sweet like a cinnamon bun icing -sorta thing… it’s just.. I dunno. I want the flavor to punch more?

This was just a sample from my massive sample purchase last year, and I think I’ll pass the rest of what’s left along so that perhaps someone else can enjoy this more.

Flavors: Cinnamon

Cheri

I’m so tired of allergies this year. The cottonwoods just started here and I’m in agony.

MissB

Decongestants make things even worse for me (heart palpitations, oh my!) but when I take this herbal concoction religiously (BELL Allergy) I find I’m symptom-free. Now I just need to find a tea that does something similar!

Comments

Cheri

MissB

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada