Odd how the reviews for this are quite poor, yet I had it iced the other day in-house at one of the San Jose stores, and I really liked it. Couldn’t even taste the rooibos, found it sweet even with zero sweetener, and lightly spiced. I’d definitely have more if I were to find myself in that same parking lot in the middle of nowhere again.

Iced 12 OZ / 354 ML

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada