Grabbed a loose leaf tin of this at the San Jose store, and am glad I did. It’s a mild chai, smooth and mellow, with a hint of vanilla. I might be slightly biased here, as I bought it from a lovely young gent that told me I’d have to come back to try more… just to have my tell him I live in Vancouver, Canada, and that the trip I just returned from might be my last to that specific area.

Flavors: Cardamon, Cinnamon, Clove, Vanilla

Suziqzer

Fingers crossed that he’s there if you go back ;)

Comments

Suziqzer

Fingers crossed that he’s there if you go back ;)

Burnaby, BC, Canada