drank Ginger Herbal Tea by Fresh & Easy

This is a really spicy ginger tea! I mean, I purposely oversteeped it to bring out the ginger, but holy wow! Really yummy. Getting only hints of the cinnamon and fennel in here, and zero mint at all. Really tasty though, and it feels very soothing, it spicy.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Fennel, Ginger

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
Marzipan

We used to mystery shop Fresh & Easy until they sold.

Comments

Marzipan

We used to mystery shop Fresh & Easy until they sold.

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada