drank Ginger Herbal Tea by Fresh & Easy

This is a really spicy ginger tea! I mean, I purposely oversteeped it to bring out the ginger, but holy wow! Really yummy. Getting only hints of the cinnamon and fennel in here, and zero mint at all. Really tasty though, and it feels very soothing, it spicy.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Fennel, Ginger

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
Marzipan

We used to mystery shop Fresh & Easy until they sold.

Comments

Marzipan

We used to mystery shop Fresh & Easy until they sold.

Burnaby, BC, Canada