drank Ginger Fresh Peach by Tea Desire

Somehow I’ve had this a handful of times since I bought it late last year, however I’ve yet to review it. This time, I’d decided prior to steeping it that this would be an all or nothing kinda thing. If I liked it, I’d keep it. If I didn’t, into the swap box it goes.

… and into the swap box it goes! I’ve brewed this way too long, yuck. I’ve now brewed it for just over a minute, and while it’s more flavorful, I’m just not feeling it. Little to zero ginger, and the peach just tastes like something other than what I was looking for.

Flavors: Fruit Tree Flowers, Malt, Peach

sometimes it’s nice to just say “goodbye” to teas you’re not in love with..