drank Ginger Fresh Peach by Tea Desire

Somehow I’ve had this a handful of times since I bought it late last year, however I’ve yet to review it. This time, I’d decided prior to steeping it that this would be an all or nothing kinda thing. If I liked it, I’d keep it. If I didn’t, into the swap box it goes.

… and into the swap box it goes! I’ve brewed this way too long, yuck. I’ve now brewed it for just over a minute, and while it’s more flavorful, I’m just not feeling it. Little to zero ginger, and the peach just tastes like something other than what I was looking for.

Flavors: Fruit Tree Flowers, Malt, Peach

sometimes it’s nice to just say “goodbye” to teas you’re not in love with..

Comments

sometimes it’s nice to just say “goodbye” to teas you’re not in love with..

Burnaby, BC, Canada