drank Ginger Fresh Peach by Tea Desire

Somehow I’ve had this a handful of times since I bought it late last year, however I’ve yet to review it. This time, I’d decided prior to steeping it that this would be an all or nothing kinda thing. If I liked it, I’d keep it. If I didn’t, into the swap box it goes.

… and into the swap box it goes! I’ve brewed this way too long, yuck. I’ve now brewed it for just over a minute, and while it’s more flavorful, I’m just not feeling it. Little to zero ginger, and the peach just tastes like something other than what I was looking for.

Flavors: Fruit Tree Flowers, Malt, Peach

sometimes it’s nice to just say “goodbye” to teas you’re not in love with..

Comments

sometimes it’s nice to just say “goodbye” to teas you’re not in love with..

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada