drank Hello Sweetie by Butiki Teas

Not loving this as much as I did last time, likely because the banana is much more present today than the other times I’ve had it. Or maybe I’m just a weirdo. :)

Flavors: banana, Sugar

Cheri

I hate when that happens. I think sometimes as teas settle different things are at the top than are at the bottom, so that first cup is different than the last. Or it could have to do with age.

Comments

Cheri

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada