100
drank Hello Sweetie by Butiki Teas
1146 tasting notes

Not loving this as much as I did last time, likely because the banana is much more present today than the other times I’ve had it. Or maybe I’m just a weirdo. :)

Flavors: banana, Sugar

Preparation
200 °F / 93 °C 2 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
Cheri

I hate when that happens. I think sometimes as teas settle different things are at the top than are at the bottom, so that first cup is different than the last. Or it could have to do with age.

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Comments

Cheri

I hate when that happens. I think sometimes as teas settle different things are at the top than are at the bottom, so that first cup is different than the last. Or it could have to do with age.

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

Teaholic! Currently loving flavored blacks, greens, whites, green rooibos blends, straight blacks and greens, and have a long-standing adoration for herbals/medicinals. Dessert teas top my list along with anything cocoa-y.

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Having said that, I’m traveling indefinitely (currently in Ireland) so my stash will sit and wait for me, as I send back tea to explore more when I get home again.

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, single mom, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time either running, swinging kettlebells, or hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, and thus I’m avoiding these for now as well. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Location

Burnaby, BC, Canada

Following These People

Moderator Tools

Mark as Spammer