drank Almond Dream by Souvia

Gosh I love this tea. Must grab more! Finished it off when I was still fighting off the ick a few weeks back, and it was incredibly soothing even then (y’know, when I couldn’t taste anything). Thanks again khamilton611 for sharing this with me, and for me having my first Souvia tea, it was a fantastic experience!

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Cinnamon, Cookie

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
Sami Kelsh

Oh, it does sound scrummy.

khamilton611

No actual tea in it, so you can EAT it! The store said that they have a customer who buys it just to eat it.

Comments

Sami Kelsh

Oh, it does sound scrummy.

khamilton611

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada