drank Huckleberry Tea by Market Spice

Grabbed every single tea I could at Market Spice at the Pike Place Market in Seattle this weekend, because they sell it in one-bag pouches for sampling, or loose in the tiniest of tiny bags for whatever amounts to $0.94 USD. This was one of their in-house blends and in a single teabag to boot, and I kinda wish I’d grabbed more now. Smells very sweet and strongly so, and tastes pretty much the same – even though I oversteeped it by a huge amount, there was zero bitterness or astringency. Would be fantastic iced!

Flavors: Berries, Lime

JustJames

i love huckleberries. =0)i used to spend 2 days picking them for a tiny pie when i was a kid, lol.

MissB

Oh! I’ll grab you a few bags of this the next time I’m in Seattle then.

OMGsrsly

Mmm, huckleberries! I need to go hiking and pick some for jam.

Comments

JustJames

MissB

Oh! I’ll grab you a few bags of this the next time I’m in Seattle then.

OMGsrsly

Mmm, huckleberries! I need to go hiking and pick some for jam.

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

London, England