drank Seattle Surprise by Market Spice

First off: whatever is in the pineapple in this blend causes it to mash together into a huge lump, and it needs separating before drinking. Having said that, this is probably the juiciest, most luscious tea I’ve had along these lines, so I’m thinking it’s a less processed pineapple (because well-dried, it wouldn’t have this moisture to cause smooshing).

Is this a complaint? Definitely not, other than trying to figure out initially if that’s intentional or a mistake (the seemingly congealed mass of white clumps around the tea). This is a bright, light pineapple tea, and while I get little else other than a touch of mango, and zero actual tea from this, it’s really quite delicious. I could easily sip this all summer happily, although I’d likely forget it was caffeinated, it’s just that light.

Flavors: Creamy, Mango, Pineapple