drank Seattle Surprise by Market Spice

First off: whatever is in the pineapple in this blend causes it to mash together into a huge lump, and it needs separating before drinking. Having said that, this is probably the juiciest, most luscious tea I’ve had along these lines, so I’m thinking it’s a less processed pineapple (because well-dried, it wouldn’t have this moisture to cause smooshing).

Is this a complaint? Definitely not, other than trying to figure out initially if that’s intentional or a mistake (the seemingly congealed mass of white clumps around the tea). This is a bright, light pineapple tea, and while I get little else other than a touch of mango, and zero actual tea from this, it’s really quite delicious. I could easily sip this all summer happily, although I’d likely forget it was caffeinated, it’s just that light.

Flavors: Creamy, Mango, Pineapple

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada