drank Spicy Seattle Chai by Market Spice

I was really excited when I saw, “spicy” as part of the title, because frankly, I loves me some spicy tea! (Yes Kapha from TeaGschwendner, I’m thinking of you fondly here). I grabbed a tiny bit – $0.52 worth to be exact – and now wish I’d grabbed more. Most of the heat from the spice comes from extra ginger, which I LOVE, and the rest is a pretty smooth, delicious chai.

Flavors: Cardamon, Cinnamon, Clove, Ginger, Pepper, Spicy

Stephanie

You tried Winter Fire from Butiki?

ooohhhh

Comments

Stephanie

You tried Winter Fire from Butiki?

ooohhhh