drank Spicy Seattle Chai by Market Spice

I was really excited when I saw, “spicy” as part of the title, because frankly, I loves me some spicy tea! (Yes Kapha from TeaGschwendner, I’m thinking of you fondly here). I grabbed a tiny bit – $0.52 worth to be exact – and now wish I’d grabbed more. Most of the heat from the spice comes from extra ginger, which I LOVE, and the rest is a pretty smooth, delicious chai.

Flavors: Cardamon, Cinnamon, Clove, Ginger, Pepper, Spicy

Stephanie

You tried Winter Fire from Butiki?

ooohhhh

Comments

Stephanie

You tried Winter Fire from Butiki?

ooohhhh

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada