This one surprised me. Tartness from the cranberry and smooth mint made a nice combination, one I’ve yet to find elsewhere. Was teabag, and red rooibos at that, but I think I’ll grab more the next time in Seattle, it was good enough to try again.

Flavors: Cranberry, Mint, Smooth, Tart

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada