drank Raspberry Tea by Market Spice

Yea, not my cup of tea. It tastes like raspberry soap, more so as it cools.

Flavors: Raspberry, Soap

Boiling 2 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
VariaTEA

Well that does not sound pleasant at all. Hope you dumped the cup and moved on to something delicious

Cheri

Soap? Yuck!

hippiechick 42

Sounds nasty! lol Are you still selling tea sampler boxes?

Comments

VariaTEA

Cheri

Soap? Yuck!

hippiechick 42

Sounds nasty! lol Are you still selling tea sampler boxes?

Burnaby, BC, Canada