drank Hot Tropic by DAVIDsTEA

Damn you Sil for suggesting this when it came out. I’ve gone through 350g of this so far (so wish I was joking!) as both hot and iced, although right now it’s mostly just iced. Needs no sweetener, and it really is an amazing pina colada tea with a hint of spices, like spiced rum. I want to try and make this as a slushy, rum pina colada cocktail… but I drink it too fast to get that far.

Flavors: Coconut, Hibiscus, Pineapple, Sweet

Iced 5 min, 0 sec 4 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Lol that’s especially funny to me since I am not generally a fan of a davids lol

Comments