drank Hot Tropic by DAVIDsTEA

Damn you Sil for suggesting this when it came out. I’ve gone through 350g of this so far (so wish I was joking!) as both hot and iced, although right now it’s mostly just iced. Needs no sweetener, and it really is an amazing pina colada tea with a hint of spices, like spiced rum. I want to try and make this as a slushy, rum pina colada cocktail… but I drink it too fast to get that far.

Flavors: Coconut, Hibiscus, Pineapple, Sweet

Iced 5 min, 0 sec 4 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Lol that’s especially funny to me since I am not generally a fan of a davids lol

Comments

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada