drank Coconut Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

I wonder what it would taske like with milk. Anyone tried?

Chizakura

I tried with a splash, and honestly, I actually don’t taste a difference which is just bizarre. xD; I would like to try it as an iced latte, something I never do with tea, but somehow it seems like that would be good with this one. I suspect when it’s full on milk it’d taste very creamy, but it’s actually literally pointless to put just a splash into it a hot cup of this.

MissSholia

Maybe half milk / half water then! I tried the tea cold too, without adding anything, it was good!

Comments

Chizakura

MissSholia

Hi, I’m a canadian woman in the late 20’s and I speak french so I’m sorry for the eventual misspellings!

I mostly drink teas from David’s tea collection because they are more accessible to me, they are also friendly and diversified. Basically, I don’t really like the taste of tea if it’s not mixed with anything else. That’s why, on my steepster blog, you’ll always only find ratings of flavoured, spicy, chocolatey, fruity or herbal teas :) In fact, I was only drinking herbal teas before I discover David’s tea because I didn’t really know anything about tea varieties.

I always find a good moment for a cup of tea. Sometimes it will replace my morning coffee, sometimes it will give me a little extra when I’m working on my university essay. I also love to drink it at work and before I go to bed. I always have tea with me, just in case!

And here are my ratings:
100 = Cannot live without
90-99 = Excellent, I will NEED to buy again
75-89 = Very good, I would buy again, why not?
70-74 = Good, I would drink if I had some, but I wouldn’t mind not having some