drank Bamboozled by DAVIDsTEA

Wow this tea is very juicy and tasty. I bought it because I’ve decided I didn’t have enough fruit teas in my collection – they are so good in the morning! Well this one, I can’t find anything bad to say about, except: don’t steep it twice, it doesn’t work. For those who hesitate between a tea or a glass of juice in the morning, you will be served with Bamboozled because it’ll be like you have both in a cup :)

Hi, I’m a canadian woman in the late 20’s and I speak french so I’m sorry for the eventual misspellings!

I mostly drink teas from David’s tea collection because they are more accessible to me. They are also friendly and diversified. I’ve learned to like the taste of tea leaves. On my steepster blog, you used to only find ratings of flavoured, spicy, chocolatey, fruity or herbal teas :) In fact, I was only drinking herbal teas before I discover David’s tea because I didn’t really know anything about tea varieties.

I love trying new teas. When I buy new kinds, I always have a hard time deciding which one I will be trying first.

And here are my ratings:
100 = Cannot live without
90-99 = Excellent, I will NEED to buy again
75-89 = Very good, I would buy again, why not?
70-74 = Good, I would drink if I had some, but I wouldn’t mind not having some