Went again to David’s tea yesterday. I had to exchange a tea that had begin to smell suspicious 0_o Anyway… you don’t go to the tea shop without buying tea eh? So I picked new samples: Berry good puer’h, Pineapple oolong, Ceylon star and, of course, Rooibos de provence.
I never had the idea to buy that tea because it didn’t seem attracting to me. I like to try teas that catch my attention, this one wasn’t one of them. But well, I like to drink a rooibos or an herbal tea before I go to bed – I sometimes have sleeping issues and those helps – and I already have so many kinds. I wanted to try a new one, so I picked this one. Why not? It has fruits in it after all – may taste good.
Verdict: Yeah, not bad at all! It tasted a bit like golden raisins. I’m glad I decided to try it after all :)
Would I buy again? I may not run to the store when I’m out of it because it’s not special to me, but I could eventually restock in the future!

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more

Hi, I’m a canadian woman in the late 20’s and I speak french so I’m sorry for the eventual misspellings!

I mostly drink teas from David’s tea collection because they are more accessible to me, they are also friendly and diversified. Basically, I don’t really like the taste of tea if it’s not mixed with anything else. That’s why, on my steepster blog, you’ll always only find ratings of flavoured, spicy, chocolatey, fruity or herbal teas :) In fact, I was only drinking herbal teas before I discover David’s tea because I didn’t really know anything about tea varieties.

I always find a good moment for a cup of tea. Sometimes it will replace my morning coffee, sometimes it will give me a little extra when I’m working on my university essay. I also love to drink it at work and before I go to bed. I always have tea with me, just in case!

And here are my ratings:
100 = Cannot live without
90-99 = Excellent, I will NEED to buy again
75-89 = Very good, I would buy again, why not?
70-74 = Good, I would drink if I had some, but I wouldn’t mind not having some