drank Spiced Fig by DAVIDsTEA

I got this one as a free sample with a David’s tea order. It has this amazing smells so I couldn’t wait to drink it. To be honest, I was disappointed because I put the whole sample (5g) for my cup and the taste was so weak, I would’ve needed more. So I let it steep forever, until I finished it. At the end, the taste was more present and I can say it was like spicy molasses, which I liked. But still, I didn’t get what I wanted because of the too small quantity in the sample. I will wait to try again before I rate it.

8 min or more

Hi, I’m a canadian woman in the late 20’s and I speak french so I’m sorry for the eventual misspellings!

I mostly drink teas from David’s tea collection because they are more accessible to me, they are also friendly and diversified. Basically, I don’t really like the taste of tea if it’s not mixed with anything else. That’s why, on my steepster blog, you’ll always only find ratings of flavoured, spicy, chocolatey, fruity or herbal teas :) In fact, I was only drinking herbal teas before I discover David’s tea because I didn’t really know anything about tea varieties.

I always find a good moment for a cup of tea. Sometimes it will replace my morning coffee, sometimes it will give me a little extra when I’m working on my university essay. I also love to drink it at work and before I go to bed. I always have tea with me, just in case!

And here are my ratings:
100 = Cannot live without
90-99 = Excellent, I will NEED to buy again
75-89 = Very good, I would buy again, why not?
70-74 = Good, I would drink if I had some, but I wouldn’t mind not having some