What could I say… I don’t really know why I added this one to my last DT’s order. The name was nice I guess. Oh, and I love peppermint. I’m not sick but I wanted to give it a try today because I went out in the cold, the rain and all that snow and ice. So I felt I needed this.

The dry leaves smell is strong, like Vicks. Once steeped, it’s weaker. I can pick the peppermint and the orange tastes behind the eucalyptus. I guess it may indeed help to feel better when you are sick :)

Hi, I’m a canadian woman in the late 20’s and I speak french so I’m sorry for the eventual misspellings!

I mostly drink teas from David’s tea collection because they are more accessible to me, they are also friendly and diversified. Basically, I don’t really like the taste of tea if it’s not mixed with anything else. That’s why, on my steepster blog, you’ll always only find ratings of flavoured, spicy, chocolatey, fruity or herbal teas :) In fact, I was only drinking herbal teas before I discover David’s tea because I didn’t really know anything about tea varieties.

I always find a good moment for a cup of tea. Sometimes it will replace my morning coffee, sometimes it will give me a little extra when I’m working on my university essay. I also love to drink it at work and before I go to bed. I always have tea with me, just in case!

And here are my ratings:
100 = Cannot live without
90-99 = Excellent, I will NEED to buy again
75-89 = Very good, I would buy again, why not?
70-74 = Good, I would drink if I had some, but I wouldn’t mind not having some