drank Blue Lagoon by DAVIDsTEA

This tea has an heavenly smell. I wanna eat it, wash my hair with it, put it on my clothes, I’m crazy about the smell. And… it tastes what it smells, but in 2 distinct parts. First, a lemon-y flavour. Then, a good blueberry aftertaste. It’s delicious, but I suggest steeping it stronger and longer because – and that’s my negative point – the taste is really too light if you follow the recipe.

8 min or more

Hi, I’m a canadian woman in the late 20’s and I speak french so I’m sorry for the eventual misspellings!

I mostly drink teas from David’s tea collection because they are more accessible to me, they are also friendly and diversified. Basically, I don’t really like the taste of tea if it’s not mixed with anything else. That’s why, on my steepster blog, you’ll always only find ratings of flavoured, spicy, chocolatey, fruity or herbal teas :) In fact, I was only drinking herbal teas before I discover David’s tea because I didn’t really know anything about tea varieties.

I always find a good moment for a cup of tea. Sometimes it will replace my morning coffee, sometimes it will give me a little extra when I’m working on my university essay. I also love to drink it at work and before I go to bed. I always have tea with me, just in case!

And here are my ratings:
100 = Cannot live without
90-99 = Excellent, I will NEED to buy again
75-89 = Very good, I would buy again, why not?
70-74 = Good, I would drink if I had some, but I wouldn’t mind not having some