drank Jasmine Pearls by Steepster

My third steepster box arrived this afternoon, so I blindly reached in and Jasmine Pearl was the tea I pulled out. I can’t say I’m a fan of Jasmine teas, but I thought I would give this a go. The first steep is overwhelmingly Jasmine, I can’t taste anything else. The second steep, is still overwhelmingly Jasmine. The third steep is a bit more astringent at the end, and I almost taste the tea underneath the Jasmine. I would not recommend this tea to someone who is not a big, big fan of Jasmine.

200 °F / 93 °C 2 min, 0 sec 9 OZ / 266 ML

I started drinking more tea about 5 years ago when I found that even my half -caf coffee was making me jittery and then sleepy after the caffeine wore off. While I started out with mostly Teavana, but soon expanded my tea cupboard to include lapsang souchon, pu-erh, and other strong black teas. I do enjoy oolongs, green, and other teas, as well as a nice tisane for an evening cuppa.
I am an avid traveler, hiker, soccer player/watcher. I am part of the local outdoor/sports enthusiast club called Bayou City Outdoors, I volunteer as a leader in the local adult soccer league (HWSA), and mentor a little girl with the Big Brothers Big Sisters organization.
I love trying new tea in new places, if you see something in my cupboard you want to try, hit me up for a swap!

Houston, TX