drank English Breakfast by Steepster

A very nice example of a malty Assam without bitterness. But it doesn’t have a whole lot of maltyness or coppery metallic taste either. The second steep tasted much like the first. An enjoyable cup of tea but not one I’d need in my tea cupboard

Flavors: Malt

I started drinking more tea about 5 years ago when I found that even my half -caf coffee was making me jittery and then sleepy after the caffeine wore off. While I started out with mostly Teavana, but soon expanded my tea cupboard to include lapsang souchon, pu-erh, and other strong black teas. I do enjoy oolongs, green, and other teas, as well as a nice tisane for an evening cuppa.
I am an avid traveler, hiker, soccer player/watcher. I am part of the local outdoor/sports enthusiast club called Bayou City Outdoors, I volunteer as a leader in the local adult soccer league (HWSA), and mentor a little girl with the Big Brothers Big Sisters organization.
I love trying new tea in new places, if you see something in my cupboard you want to try, hit me up for a swap!

Houston, TX